At the Center for Soulful Relationships, our founder Shirani M. Pathak, has been trailblazing innovative new ways of doing psychotherapy in today's world.
If you are a licensed psychotherapist tired of feeling like you have been leaving important parts of yourself out of the therapy room and you are ready to learn that it is safe for you to ethically integrate the use of energy healing, spirituality, astrology, crystals, Oracle cards, intuition, and other ancient healing wisdom into the psychotherapy space, then we invite you to join us for our Spring 2018 Professional Mentorship Program.
In Shirani's own words:
Never in a million years had I thought I would be a therapist weaving spirituality and other healing tools into the psychotherapy space, let alone guiding others through the process of how they can do it too. All that stuff was just too "woo-woo" for me. Yet, as I reflect back on it, it all makes sense to me.
I grew up in a home where spirituality was a big part of our lives. Not just the religious kind, but also the kind that tells us that no matter what you choose to call it, there is always something bigger and greater than you that you can lean on as a source of hope and strength in your life.
Little did I know that all of my lived experience and professional experience would lead me down the path of cultivating a skill set in how to ethically use spirituality and spiritual healing tools in the psychotherapy space.
Heck, I never even thought I was going to be a therapist! Let alone one who integrates spirituality, energy healing, crystal healing, astrology, and oracle cards into my psychotherapy practice. All of those things were just "too woo" to be bringing into the clinical container.
Yet, time and time again it was proven to me, blending the world of psychotherapeutic tools and spiritual healing tools is what helped my clients get deeper healing in more meaningful ways.
Over and over again, client after client with whom I used these tools, all reported relief in their lives and they reported it in what seemed to be record times. Six months into treatment I even had one client tell me, "Wow, I can't believe it's only taken me 6 months to get here! I was sure this would take at least 2 years." This individual had participated in traditional, run of the mill therapy in the past.
Another person shared with me, "I'm so glad you brought God into our sessions. I've worked with a lot of therapists, and other therapists were too scared to talk about God." This person had been in and out of the mental health system for a very long time.
Then, 2017 came around, and I got the Divine message, "It's time." It was time for me to step up and start sharing my gifts with other mental health professionals, to help train them, help mentor them, and help them come into alignment with their own skills and talents so they too can help their clients heal in more meaningful ways.
Over the past two years I have watched as more and more of my colleagues are giving up their licenses and leaving the psychotherapy profession to pursue the path of healer. There were times I heard of this debate among my colleagues almost every other day. So, one October morning in 2017, I got the guidance, "Today is the day."
And because I've learned to follow the still small voice inside of me, I hit launch on a pilot program for Fall 2017.
Over the course of 12 weeks I led an intimate group of powerful healers on a journey into deeper integration of their skills and their abilities into the psychotherapy space. And by the end of the 12 weeks, the shifts were miraculous.
Clinicians who weren't sure how to integrate spirituality and spiritual healing tools into their mental health practices felt more clarity around their own special brand of healing, more confident in their ability to integrate it into the psychotherapy space, and less fear holding them back.
These mental health therapists and healers were ready to show up more fully as themselves, integrated and whole, bringing all parts of them, into their psychotherapy practices. It was beautiful to watch.
Now I am preparing the space to support another intimate group of 5 mental health therapists who are ready to step more fully into themselves as well. Therapists who are ready to step out of the spiritual closet, and show up more authentically, more aligned, and more whole into their psychotherapy practices.
This mentorship program is for you If...
- You are tired of feeling like you are leaving parts of yourself behind, parts of yourself out of your therapy practice, and you are ready for all of parts of you to come online
- You are ready for all parts of your healer self to be welcome in your psychotherapy practice
- You are ready to cultivate a deep sense of trust and safety while doing this important work of integrating traditional psychotherapeutic practices with the ancient healing arts
- You are ready to step more fully into the reason you are here, so you can do the work you have been called to do as a therapist and healer
Together we will journey through our fears, how we are integrating the work, discussing ethics, focusing on how to empower rather than disempower our clients while we are in the role of therapist as healer.
We will work together to strengthen your own intuition, your own gifts, your own healership abilities, so that you can show up in the fullness of you when you sit before a client.
By the end of our 12 weeks you will feel more vibrant, more alive, and more able to show up as ALL of you in the psychotherapy space.
No more betraying yourself by leaving parts of you shunned outside.
No more sitting in the closet with your light dim.
No more hiding your gifts from the world.
The world needs you to show up in the fullness of you.
Are you ready to awaken to your true potential as a therapist healer?
We start March 22, 2018.
This is a virtual mentorship program and is open to people who live anywhere in the world.
Here's whaT's Included:
- Bi-weekly 75 minute virtual consultation calls for 12-weeks with a community of like-minded therapists who are answering the call to deepen the healing our clients experience
- A closing ceremony
- A private Facebook group for community connection for the duration of our time together
- Group facilitation by an experienced practitioner who has been integrating this work ethically and successfully over the past 13+ years
- Coaching and mentorship support during the group consultation calls to help you shift and transform your fears and your own blocks to integrating this work
- A space in the "hot seat" to get targeted mentorship and healing to help you clear your personal blocks
- Access to recordings of the calls
- And most importantly, the confidence to know there are ethical ways to integrate this work into the psychotherapy space so you can do the healing work you came here to do!
- 12 weeks of committing to your own journey of self-exploration
- Active participation on the calls
- Showing up for yourself and your peers
- Allowing yourself to be seen and heard and held with utmost love and respect
The Return on your Investment
When you suit up and show up for this 12-week journey, here's the return you'll get on your investement:
- The confidence to show up as a fully, completely, integrated whole in your psychotherapy space.
- You will no longer leave parts of yourself outside of the room, or shove them in a corner, you will allow ALL of your healer self into the room.
- You will have deeper trust in yourself and your gifts as a healer and psychotherapist fully capable of ethically integrating the two to help your clients heal.
- You will have said YES to doing what you came here to do: help your clients heal in a whole new way than they've ever experienced before.
As a bonus, because I am who I am and I am an integrated whole, I bring my whole self to everything that I do. You will not only receive facilitation by me as a consultation group facilitator, you will also get to experience firsthand some of the ways we can ethically integrate the energy healing work into the space.
I also feel it's important to make note of what this program is NOT.
This program is NOT:
- A nuts and bolts teaching on spiritual tools, energy healing practices, or other ancient healing practices. There are plenty of great programs out there who already teach the nuts and bolts. That's not why I'm here. I'm here to help you step into the gifts you already have and learn how to ethically integrate them into your psychotherapy practice. While we will discuss different modalities of healing, I will not be training you on specifics of the different modalities, other than how to ethically weave them into your therapy practice.
- An airy, fairy, surface level, unicorn farts and glitter type of group. As a therapist and healer, I go deep. I've gone to the depths of my own soul, the reasons I am here, and cleared much of the debris that was standing in my way. Now I am here to carry the torch and light your way as I guide you through the same. This mentorship program will not be a good fit for you if you are not ready to dive deep and allow yourself to be seen and heard amongst a close circle of your peers.
- Legal advice. I am neither an attorney, nor a representative of your respective licensing board. For legal questions as it relates to your state, your license, your board, consult your own attorney or licensing board. What I can say from my own experience is, as long as we are doing no harm per our respective Code of Ethics, as long as we honor a client's right to self-determination per our Code of Ethics, and as long as we are trained (even through consultation such as this mentorship program) in the ethical integration of the two worlds, it is possible for us to blend psychotherapy and spirituality/spiritual healing tools.
So, what do you say?
Are you Ready to Let your light shine and own all of yourself so you can do the work you truly came here to do?
Tuition for this life-changing program is $2,100 for the entire experience. Payment plans and a limited number of partial scholarships are available. For more information, see the FAQs.
We have a great group already forming, so if this feels like a good fit and you are ready to step into this next level, click here to apply now.
I look forward to helping your light shine in a whole new way!
Healing peace light and love blessings,
Applications for Spring 2018 Open Now
Here are some additional FAQ's
1. What day and time do we meet?
We begin right after the Spring Equinox on March 22, 2018 and calls will be held every other Thursday at 12:30pm PST. Dates for Spring 2018 are:
March 22, April 5, April 19, May 3, May 17, and May 31.
Our Closing Ceremony call will be held on June 7, 2018.
2. Why are calls every other week?
Our calls will incorporate both practical knowledge and also spiritual/energetic healing and clearing of your own. Allowing time for integration between the calls is an important part of the journey.
3. How do we meet?
We will meet virtually via Zoom. You can use your phone or computer to log in from the internet, or, you can also dial in to a dedicated phone number.
4. What are the payment plans offered?
Payment plans are offered in 3, 6, and 9 payments, each spaced one month apart.
5. Can I pay in full?
If you wish to pay in full, I will gladly welcome it! As a thank you, you will receive a super special bonus of two private 45-minute consultation calls with me.
6. What are the scholarships?
Partial scholarships will be offered on a combination of intuitive and needs assessed basis. The base tuition for a person on a partial scholarship is $1,111 and goes up to the regular tuition of $2,100. If you are experiencing financial hardship, we can discuss your situation during our phone interview.
7. What is the application process?
The application process begins with you completing the application below. Your application will then be reviewed and if it seems you you might be a good match for the group, we will reach out to you to schedule a phone interview. If at that time we decide this is a good fit for both of us, a deposit in the amount of your first payment will be due. That's it, then you're in! Ready to apply? Click here to Apply Now.
If something still isn't clear or you have any questions, please click here to send me an email.
Apply Now for Spring 2018
Thank you so much for your interest in the Spring 2018 Mentorship Program for Therapist-Healers on the Healership Path. Please take some time to complete the application below. Be as thorough as you can be. If your application is selected for further review, we will contact you to schedule a phone interview. Thank you!
Want to get on the Interest List for Next time?
Enter your information below to join our interest list: